Saturday 17 May 2014

AMAZING MAGIC TRICKS

by Thomas Canavan




This is an amazing little book . OK , so it's meant for kids and I'm an adult , but I'm really looking forward to trying some of these tricks out on my family and friends.


I've read a few instructional books on magic before , but have always found myself getting to a certain point in the trick and then getting myself all confused . Not so with this book- each step of the trick is accompanied by a cool cartoon drawing of a magician performing that step , making it easy for a kid's (or even a confused adult's) mind to follow.


The props are kept to a minimum , and are the kind of items that you will find in any house , so you could pretty much just pick up this book and be performing awesome tricks in a few minutes.


This review is from a copy I received for review from NetGalley. The book will be available for purchase from May 21st.


Very highly recommended :)


Buy This Book







No comments:

Post a Comment